Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Omnidyne Ships inbound!

I don't normally post much about Firestorm Armada but Omnidyne's starship design has always fascinated me! I love the ring drives and will definitely be picking up a number of these to supplement my Armada starships.

The below pictures were posted this afternoon on the FSA Admirals League facebook page and are rumored to be part of the June release from Spartan Games.

The original posting can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/229364236456/?fref=nf






I am particularly excited about this release! The designs are fantastic and I appreciate all of the new options that will be released for them.

I know that I have been kinda slow recently. Real life has unfortunately been interfering with my hobbies once more. Hopefully that will be diminishing soon. Until next time, happy reading!

Edit: Spartan has, in fact, announced Omnidyne as being released in June of this year.
http://shop.spartangames.co.uk/SearchResults.asp?Cat=2121

No comments:

Post a Comment