Thursday, August 24, 2017

Firestorm Galaxy Expansion - Further Renders

Hi again! Just thought I would share a few more renders. The kickstarter is just a few hundred pounds short of being funded which is exciting. Its been nice to see the kickstarter regain some momentum, I'm hoping that it will make several stretch goals. Though unlikely, I really hope that the Illosians Stretch goal is made. We shall see.

New Directorate Light Destroyer- Very sleek and dangerous looking to me.

Heart of the Stars - Character Marauder Ship unlocked when funded for most pledge levels.

Relthoza Light Destroyer - I love this model! Definitely looking forward to acquiring these!

Sorylian Fleet Carrier - Very beefy in my opinion and surprisingly awesome looking!

Spartan redid the stretch goals for the kickstarter which seems to have helped with the resurgence of backers. Unfortunately, the campaign pack is no longer being listed as a stretch goal. I'm hoping that it will still be sold at some point as I am looking forward to setting up a campaign in the future.

I'm hoping for some more Aquan or Relthoza renders next but either way I am excited for the expansion sets! Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. The sorylian carrier looks good but not very sorylian

    Some of us are hoping to keep the game alive here
    http://www.manbattlestations.com/forum/index.php

    ReplyDelete