Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Relthoza Recon Helix - Painted

My recon helix followed the same scheme as the core helix. Having played a couple of games with these guys I have to say I have been impressed with all of the units. The Jamriss heavy drones are by far the stand out unit however. The amount of firepower these little guys can output is incredible and when near one of the spires they are even better.

Recon Helix ready to head out!
Yayiss Ya heavy spires - Definitely feel and look beefier than the Yayiss spires.
Side profile of the heavy spires.
Caramis Anti-Air walkers - These guys have died early both games I have played with them but appear to be pretty good which is good since they are required in the helix :)
Side shot of the Caramis walkers.
Jamriss heavy drones - Cannot overstate how awesome these little guys are! Also think the thorax cannon/mortars are hilarious and awesome.
Closer picture of the Jamriss drones.
Side picture of the Jamriss drones.
I enjoyed painting this helix though at the same time I am glad to be done with all of the little drones for these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment