Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Legion of Everblight - Archangel Painting


Hi all,
I'm Chris's brother in law an while I've been listed on the blog for 2 years its about time I make an actual post. I'm going to try and start posting my some of my Warmachine and Hordes army painting. I'll starting with one of the nicest mini's (IMHO) made by Privateer Press, although you can hardly call it a mini this thing is huge .
Legion of Everblight: Archangel, all assembled.
Bases coated, 1) Home Depot touch of color flat black spray base, 2) Tamiya fine surface grey spray primer.



To start all the skin was painted in Vallejo French Blue, all the scales are done in Vallejo Black and the wing membranes are a mix of Vallejo French blue and Vallejo Signal Blue. All paint was brush applied in several thin coats using a wet pallet. 


I'll update as I make progress on the model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment