Saturday, June 20, 2015

Terquai Recon Helix Unboxing

Now on to the last of my  recent purchase and the one I am the most excited about. I love the design aesthetic of the Terquai. The gunships is probably one of my favorite models so far. The entire concepts of the portals and Nabis heavy infantry drones are fantastic as are the model designs. I cannot wait to get these all painted up!


Boxed Set.

Normal Packaging, everything was wrapped up nicely.

The Iophon gunship. Love the design and detailing.

The Underside of the Iophon. More great detailing.

The temporal portals and acrylic portal templates as well as the sky drop designator.

Close up of the temporal portal and acrylic portal templates.

Better angled shot of the temporal portal.

Nabis Heavy infantry and cockpit.

Rear view of Nabis Heavy Infantry Drone.

Close up of Nabis cockpit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment