Saturday, November 28, 2015

Aquan Aerial Interceptor Helix

I'm a little late in posting this but I got my Aerial Interceptor Helix recently and did an unboxing. My brother-in-law picked up a Aerial Ground Attack Helix which I will be posting an unboxing for before too long as well. We haven't had time to play too many games recently but I hope to get a few battle reports before Christmas. Perhaps, even start a little campaign.

The Interceptor Helix is packed in a smaller box than the core helices.

More of the standard packaging we are used to seeing from Spartan. 
The Vorati Heavy Gunship. This unit packs quite a punch and can be used like a crystal to extend laser weapon ranges or fire over a building. Great details on the model, very little flashing.
Underside of the Vorati. You can see where the flight peg attachement will be going. I really like the details, particularly what I believe to be the armor plates for landing gear next to the missiles.
Minnari class interceptors. Again, very little flashing on this models and lots of details. I'm excited to get these little guys painted up!

A closer picture of the Minnari. Again the details on these models were really good and will be a lot of fun to paint. 
Overall, I am really happy with this helix. The Vorati gunship and Minnari squadron output 16 dice at 30" which will be awesome. I am also hoping this helix will work well against my brother-in-law's new Aerial ground attack helix. The Dellingr and Hermoors are a little concerning for me. This new helix should help to keep them in check. I will try to get pictures of his helix put up in the next few days.

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment