Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Aquan Heavy Armor Helix - Unboxing

Hi everyone! As indicated in the post title I am posting pictures of Aquan Heavy Armor Helix. I picked this up a few weeks back during a sale and am very excited to get these all painted up! This was an easy box to add to my Aquan/Terquai battle forces as the stats seem quite good and all of the models look awesome! I like how beefy the Haumea looks and how streamlined the Locatu's are.

Spartan's standard box.
The standard assortment of resin, bubble wrap and card stock.
The Haumea. It consists of the same standard heavy tank model and the new attachment pictured on the left. Each was in great shape. There was some flashing that had to be removed from the attachment.
The underside of the Haumea and missile attachment. I appreciate all of the detail on the underside of the model.
The Haumea all put together. I really like how bulky, or "beefy", this model is with the missile attachment. I am excited to see this model all painted up on the table.
The Locatu tank destroyers. There was very little flashing on these models and the detail is again superb as is expected from Spartan's models.
The Sirsir Support tank. Same as in the Core Helix. Detail is excellent and there was little to no flashing on the model. 
A second picture of the Locatu tank destroyers so you can see some more of the details that have been crafted onto them. I really like how fast these models look.
All of the bases that came with the models. The stingray nodes are extra as this helix is not allowed to field them. Several of the bases were a little warped but this nothing that a little bit of heat can't fix.
Thanks for reading. I am hoping to post an unboxing of the Relthoza Aerial Ground Attack helix shortly.

2 comments:

  1. A very useful helix to have, and the increase in your Anti Aircraft fire is pretty significant with the Haumea on the table.

    The Locatu's are very poweful, and I have some decent success firing them at crystals on hills to redirected onto another unit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I'm glad to hear it! I am definitely looking forward to fielding both units.On paper the Haumea definitely appears to help give my forces a little more punch than they currently have.

    ReplyDelete