Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Dindrenzi Aerial Interceptor Helix - Painted

Interceptor Helix Picture! These models used the same scheme as my core helix. The Orestes Heavy Interceptor Gunship is a fantastic model and has performed really well for me in the one game I have played my Dindrenzi in. The Erinyes have also performed really well. I particularly like how well Spartan was able to take the tiny SRS token and turn it into an interesting planetfall model.

Orestes Heavy Interceptor Gunship - I tried to emulate the vaygr from Homeworld 2 and am pretty happy with how this turned out. My experience with this gunship was excellent in my last game versus my Terran opponent. The Orestes performed excellently against his Sheriff.
Side profile of the Orestes.
Rear view of the Orestes. I was really happy with how the engines turned out.
Erinyes Interceptor Squadron - These also performed well in my previous game. I love how these turned out. Seeing the model in person reminds me of the x-wing from Star Wars.
Erinyes Interceptors from the front.
Erinyes Interceptors - rear picture. Again I was really happy with how the engines turned out.
Aerial Interceptor Helix 
This helix turned our really well. I was thrilled with how the color scheme turned out. I have only fielded them once but was really happy with how they performed. So overall I am really happy with my purchase of this helix.

Next up will be my ground attack helix which I hope to have up by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment