Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Updates - Dystopian Wars and Dropfleet Commander

Its been a quiet week. I finished up the Dystopian Wars town I was working on. I hope to have a post on that in the next week or so. I also finished painting all of the SAS and node tokens for my Blazing sun Fleet.

Spartan recently posted the contents of the Dystopian Wars Expansion Boxes. The majority of them look awesome in my opinion. As a backer of the kickstarter I will be getting the French expansion set as well as russians from the Ice Maiden set. My brother-in-law will be getting the Britannian and Covenant expansion sets. My son will be getting the Prussians from the Ice Maiden set. Very excited for these!

Kingdom of Britannia - Dynasty Repair Ship
Covenant of Antarctica - Menedaius Support Ship
Federated States of America - Providence Bombard Vessel
Republique of France - Marans Bombardment Submarine
Empire of the Blazing Sun - Toyokawa Repair Vessel

I also will be getting the Republic of Egypt fleet box. Spartan also recently released a set of images for the Sehkmet Armored Cruiser. Not quite what I imagined but the more I look at the model the more I like it.



I have also been looking more and more at Dropfleet Commander. I think this is one I will definitely be picking up over the next month or two. The novel ideas of objective based play and and the signature spike weapon ranges really appeal to me. I will post some more about it once I pick up the rules and models. I saw this set of new tokens to be released this year at some point.

Dropfleet Commander Advanced Sectors


No comments:

Post a Comment