Saturday, January 28, 2017

Recent Progress

I have been working on a couple of little projects over the past few weeks. My brother-in-law has had some interest in Infinity so I have acquired some Nomads to counteract his PanOceania guys. I have painted a trio of Alguaciles. I have also been working small town for Dystopian Wars using some Brigade Models buildings I purchased from PicoArmor.com.

I have also branched out in my hobbies and will be increasing the diversity of the models and games written about on this blog. I will likely always be a Spartan Games fan primarily but I would be lying if I didn't say that Dropfleet and Dropzone Commander looked really interesting. I have strong like of the PHR and Resistance models. Obviously, Infinity has piqued my interest and Dystopian Legions looks rather interesting to me as well depending on the releases made this year. The Russian Coalition has honestly looked really cool despite not being released and the Republique of France once they are fleshed out a little more. Not that I need any more models to paint at the moment :)

Nomad Alguaciles - I went for a red and white scheme with the grey pants.
Mediterainean town - I still need to add some supplies, vehicles and most importantly trees!
I'm hoping to finish up my town tonight or tomorrow. I am not sure what I am going to do for my next project. I have the materials to making a little mining town for dystopian wars. I also still have about 10 Nomads that need to be painted. I started my Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth ground forces a while back and I am feeling the call to finish them about now. I have found that I really enjoy the ground combat of Dystopian Wars and Fleet Action so I have collected some pretty solid ground forces and just need to get some photos put together and added to the blog.

I will be putting up a final picture of the town once it is all complete. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the town, wish I had the patience to sort out some terrain for Dystopian wars lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I honestly really enjoy making the terrain for Dystopian Wars. I have plans already for a second town and perhaps a sturginium mine/quarry.

      Delete