Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dindrenzi Aerial Ground Attack Helix - Unboxing

Happy New Years Eve all!

I received this morning in the mail the Dindrenzi Aerial Ground Attack Helix. I have created quite the backlog of mini's for myself to paint over the next few weeks/months. I wasn't completely in love with these when I saw the renders. The statistics though, are quite nice and very scale-able. Whether you are wanting to add 200 pts to your force or 800 this helix works as a good filler. The speed on these models coupled with hit & run also work to make them some very good units for my elite Dindrenzi forces.

Box cover.

Standard packaging.

Daedalus class heavy gunships and associated attachments. Great detail on the models even on locations like the underside where you ever see it.

Second picture of the Daedalus gunships.

 Icarus class gunships. Again lots of detail packed on these little guys, and lots of attachments.

Closer picture of the Icarus gunships top sides.




Underside of the Icarus class gunships. I don't love these as much as the Daedalus gunships but they are growing on me.


Overall, I like these much better than I thought I would. I hope that they perform well on the tabletop. I'm working my way through my painting and will hopefully have some painted pictures up soon.

As my last post of the year I wish all a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment