Friday, December 25, 2015

Dindrenzi Federation Aerial Interceptor Helix - Unboxing

This helix has always been one that I really liked since they were first released. I love the streamlined look of the gunship and personally I really like that the interceptors match the armada interceptor token. Very cool aesthetics all around. Add to that the fact that the interceptor gunship can call down artillery strikes and its just that much cooler.




Lots of little bits to put on these planes.
The Orestes Interceptor gunship. A wonderfully streamlined model with some excellent stats and abilities
I placed both of the upper engine intakes onto the model.

The underside of the Orestes with engine intakes placed.
The Erinyes interceptors and all of there attachments.
A closer picture of the Erinyes models. Lots of cool little details. One little thing I have noticed about Dindrenzi flyers is that they do not appear to have a cockpit or at least its not readily apparent so far.
Flight bases and Artillery Markers.
Now that I have some holiday and PTO time I hope to get these painted up a little more quickly than I normally do. Hopefully I will have some painted pictures and battle report within by the new year. Hope everyone has a merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment