Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Directorate Assault Helix - Unboxing

Part two of my helix unboxings. The Directorate may be my favorite aesthetically which really pains me to say since I really like both my new Relthoza and Dindrenzi assault robots.

Box Exterior, nothing new here.
Back of box cover with contents list and background.
Box interior and contents - Pretty standard fair.
Purgation Medium Battle Tanks. These guys looks really sweet in my opinion. My infantry teams are not looking forward to taking these guys on.
All of the parts laid out for the Accoster Battle Robots. Legs, torsos/heads, plasma fists and missile launcher. Not much flashing at all other than at the pour locations.
Shoulder pads, feet and bases for the Accosters. They should be fun to put together. Really like how flexible the posing appears to be. I won't know for sure until they get put together but it appears that they should have a lot of flexibility with how they can be posed.
BONUS - They were the pre-order bonus objectives for the Directorate and probably my favorite out of the lot received. They should be quite awesome to get painted up!
Overall a very nice set of miniatures. The weapon types and statistics make this a fairly well rounded helix on paper. The Accoster seems well equipped to handle enemy flyers as well as heavy armor and the Purgation medium tanks appear designed to destroy enemy infantry and light vehicles. A very nasty combination in my opinion. We will have to see how they fair in the field!

Next up I will post some pics of my Relthoza Assault Helix.

No comments:

Post a Comment