Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dindrenzi Assault Helix - Unboxing

My last unboxing for the Assault Helix pre-orders. I really like the look and statistics for dindrenzi assault helix. Surprisingly I may be more excited for the Hades medium tanks than I am for the assault robots themselves. Having a medium tank that can capture objectives is going to be awesome!

Box exterior.
Back of box, contents and background.
Box interior contents.
Hades Medium Missile Tanks - Underside and topside. I really like the aesthetics of the tank and I am really excited to get it painted.
Bases - Pretty standard looking.
Iapetus weapons - I really like that the ranged weapon for the robots looks like a shield.
Legs, torso and head for the Iapetus. This thing is a beast. I really like its appearance!
Similar to the previous picture but showing the backside of the torso pieces.
BONUS - This is the bonus objectives for pre-ordering the Dindrenzi Assault Helix. Its a cool little marker. I only had 4 for the picture because I had given my son the fifth already. 
This looks to be a really solid helix statistically and aesthetically. Its going to look great painted up. I am really excited to field this helix in one of my next games. I will be sure to try and get a few battle reports posted to show the new assault helices in action. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment