Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Relthoza Assault Helix - Unboxing

The Relthoza are perhaps my favorite faction for the Firestorm Universe. I have really enjoyed the bits of lore released and their aesthetic. The idea of a caste based society of ant/spider samurai is just awesome in my opinion. I am very excited to field my new Salavi-Kei Battle Suit and see the havoc it brings to my opponents units.

Standard box exterior.
Back of box with background and contents.
All of the pieces for the Salavi-Kei laid out. This thing is going to be fun to put together and paint!
Similar to previous picture though this one shows the back of the torso and thorax instead of the front.
Various angles of the Jakariss Light Walkers. I really, really like the way these little guys look and their missiles will be quite helpful for clearing enemy buildings.
BONUS - These were the pre-order objectives for the Relthoza. I am not 100% what the structure is but it looks pretty cool and will look pretty cool painted up.
I am really excited to to get this helix assembled and painted. Statistically the helix Heavy Battle Suit is like a mini leviathan. The light walkers also appear to be quite useful and I can see myself using them a lot versus my infantry heavy Terran opponent.

Next up will be the fourth helix unboxing for the Dindrenzi Assault Helix.

No comments:

Post a Comment