Sunday, January 8, 2017

Ba'Kash Aerial Helix - Painted

It has been a long time coming but I finally able to get some pictures taken of these guys. I am thrilled with how the color scheme turned out. I wanted something a little more rusty and run down looking. I think the effect worked out decently, they could be a little more muted color wise and potentially a little more rusty but aesthetically I love the how the colors came out. I debated between a green glow and a blue glow, obviously the blue won, I thought it would contrast better with armor colors.

I haven't had a chance to utilize these guys yet in game but statistically they look like they hit pretty hard. I am hoping that we can get a game or two soon with these guys.

Ba'Kash Aerial Helix. I really like how the blue lighting effects contrasts with the dirty yellow and red armor colors.

Novian Heavy Gunship - Overhead view
Novian Heavy Gunship side profile.
Novian Heavy Gunship rear profile.
Varuko Heavy Attack Flyer - Overhead view.
Varuko Heavy Attack Flyer - Rear view.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the engine glow. I found that fairly hard to do at this scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its definitely taken some practice. Having painted a couple of Firestorm Armada fleets has really helped me perfect the effect.

      Delete