Sunday, April 3, 2016

Dindrenzi Federation Heavy Armor Helix - Painted

I was finally able to get my heavy helix painted up. I'm really happy with how these guys turned out. The Ares heavy support tank in particular I feel really turned out excellently. I tried to continue the same red and white scheme while also changing it slightly. I added some additional dark grey panels to the vehicles. I also tried to add more blue light sources.

Ares Heavy Support Tank with accompanying Circe Support Tank.
Side shot of the Ares Heavy Support Tank with Circe.
Overhead picture.
Close up of the Ares.
A little better picture to see the weapon glow.
Underside of the Ares Heavy Support Tank.
Gorgos Tank Hunters with accompanying Circe Support Tank.
Gorgos Tank Hunters different picture profiles.
Close up of the Gorgos Tank Hunters.
Close up of the accompanying Circe.
Underside of the Gorgos Tank Hunter and Circe Support Tanks. 
I have not yet had the opportunity to field this helix but I am really excited to see them in action. The models turned out great and look really sharp on the field. I am moving on to work on the assault helices and get them painted up next. I will try to get some pictures up before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment