Sunday, July 5, 2015

Infantry painting update

Hi Everyone! 
A quick update today. I've worked my way through all of the infantry and command bases and several of the sweeper and gun team bases. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. The more I look at the Khitari they remind of a combination of the Elites from Halo, particularly the commander, and the collectors from Mass Effect 2 & 3. They were a lot of fun to paint and I am very excited to field these in my next game.

Infantry bases painted so far.
I reposed the commanders spare arm to give them a little more character, this one is now directing his strike shoal.

Command Base

Different Angle of View for Command Base

Standard Infantry Bases, Gun Team Base in foreground.

Gun Team Base.

Sweeper Team Base.

Sweeper Team Base, different angle

Several Bases including Gun Teams, Infantry and Command.

Different view of several bases including Gun Teams, Infantry and Command.

No comments:

Post a Comment