Saturday, July 25, 2015

Relthoza Core Helix - Unboxing

Initially, I wanted to only play one faction for this game but after playing several rounds with my Aquans, thoroughly enjoying them I might add, I was having too much fun not to invest in more minis.
The Relthoza have always intrigued me, I like the idea that instead of a tank they are a veteran fully grown warrior. Also their matriarchal/caste based/samurai insectoid society is really cool, in my opinion. These guys can also ally with my son's Works Raptor forces from a lore standpoint. At least thats what I kept telling myself.
I have provided pictures of the contents of my new core helix box and soon I will post pictures of the recon helix. I can say already that the spires are even better looking in person than the renders.

Core Helix box exterior

Box interior contents. Normal Spartan pacakging.

Yayiss Spires. Love this model!

Namisc Recon Walker - Very cool little model with some good details.

Full Squadron of Namisc Recon Walkers.

Medium Walker bases, legs and weapons.

Close up of the legs and weapons.

Medium walker torsos and heads. The Salamis is a little better than I thought it would be based on the render. I love the Varic head model. It looks fantastic.

A different view of the Medium walker torsos and heads.

Visith Heavy Walker parts. I really, really like this model.

Second picture of the Visith.

A squadron of Jabri drones. This little guys are really cool. I am excited to get them all painted up!

Close up of the Jabri drones.

Second close up of the Jabri drones.
Overall, I am really excited about my new Relthoza minis. The models are fantastically detailed. I cannot wait to get them all painted up!

No comments:

Post a Comment