Monday, July 27, 2015

Relthoza Recon Helix - Unboxing


As promised here are the pictures of the Relthoza Recon Helix I purchased. Again I love the spires. These definitely have some mass to them. They are actually heavy feeling compared to the majority of the other planetfall miniatures I have.  Details are again excellent. The Camaris Anti-Air walker is not my favorite Relthozan unit but the heavy spires more than make up for them.

I am not sure if this is common to the Relthozan Recon Helix boxes but mine came with an interesting mistake. If you notice on the pictures below the logo on the box isn't quite right. Maybe the Directorate funded the Relthozan recon helixes but I think that is supposed to be the Relthozan symbol instead of the Directorate. Oops!

Box Exterior - Looks like a small mistake was made on the logo!

Yayiss Ya Heavy Spires. I love, love these models!

Camaris Anti-Air walker squadron. Very good detail though not my favorite miniature.

Accessory bag. I have gotten white dice in all of the other box sets so far. I am not sure why this one came with green.

Jamriss heavy drones - These little guys look pretty darn cool. I am definitely looking forward to getting them all painted up!

Closer picture of the Jamriss drones.
Again, I was very pleased with the level of quality that Spartan delivered with these miniatures. There were a couple of items that seemed kinda off. Namely the green dice instead of white and the Directorate logo on the box cover but luckily neither of these impacted the quality of the box contents. I am trying to get these painted up soon. Hopefully I will have time to post some pictures of my painted warriors in the next week or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment