Saturday, July 18, 2015

Terran Light Infantry Upgrade - Unboxing

My brother-in-law wanted to expand his Terran forces with the infantry upgrade box and was nice enough to allow me to do an un-boxing with his new miniatures. Without further ado here are some pictures. I personally really liked the commander models. I know that he loved the sweeper team models using the chain guns. Overall, I was again very impressed with the detail on the models. There is a fair amount of flashing on the bases of the minis but nothing that would be too difficult to remove.


The standard Spartan packaging.

Overhead view of the Terran gun team bases.

Side view of the gun team bases.

The commander bases with riflemen.

The three commander minis in the center. Each appears to be getting a message from central while brandishing a massive pistol. I love the oversized pistol.

Commanders at the top. 4 of the riflemen in the center.

Two more of the riflemen in the center. Two of the commanders on the right.

Sweeper teams bases. I only pulled some of them out of the bag for pictures.

Close up of the sweeper team miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment